About The Trade Practitioner
The Trade Practitioner is a product of the Squire Patton Boggs International Trade Practice. You will find brief analysis of import and export developments in international trade regulation and policy in the United States and Europe as well as other countries from time to time. In addition, we hope you will the Trade Practitioner to be a useful learning center as we present our view through public speeches that we reproduce on this site.
About Our International Trade Practice
Squire Patton Boggs’ International Trade Practice is comprised of seasoned professionals with diverse skillsets and expertise in the regulation and policy consideration of international trade.
We offer “one-stop” solutions for global compliance with:
- export controls
- economic sanctions
- antiboycott measures
- trade agreements
Our practice focuses and capabilities include:
- international trade policy and influence
- foreign investment and market access assistance
- global duty recovery and duty mitigation
- US foreign investment clearance (including before CFIUS, DDTC and DSS)
- Trade remedy protection and defense
Meet Our Trade Practitioners