Early bird registration for the ITAR and EAR workshops, jointly hosted by EGADD, our Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Industry Group, and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd, ends Friday 29 April 2016.
ONE-DAY COURSE — 18 July 2016
The one-day course will offer a high-level executive briefing on what is happening under the Export Control Reform and the impact of the ITAR and EAR on your business.
Cost (there is NO early bird rate for the one-day course):
- EGADD Member: £330.00 (excl VAT)
- EGADD Non Member: £680.00 (excl VAT)
- Partner Organisation: £505.00 (excl VAT)
Cost to attend dinner (for one-day delegates only and NO early bird rate): £32.50 (excl VAT)
THREE-DAY COURSE — 18-20 July 2016
The three-day course includes the one-day briefing plus two days of detailed workshops.
Early Bird Rate – For bookings received by 17:00 on Friday 29 April 2016
- EGADD Member: £1,334.00 (excl VAT)
- EGADD Non Member: £1,684.00 (excl VAT)
- Partner Organisation: £1,509.00 (excl VAT)
For bookings received after 29 April 2016
- EGADD Member: £1,630.00 (excl VAT)
- EGADD Non Member: £1,980.00 (excl VAT)
- Partner Organisation: £1,805.00 (excl VAT)
- Two nights’ accommodation (Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th) on a bed and breakfast basis
- Lunch and refreshments during the three days
- Welcome networking cocktail reception followed by a sit down dinner on Monday evening
- Networking cocktail reception on Tuesday evening
Anyone who books the three-day course at the early bird rate will have the opportunity to provide input to the organizers on the content and topics of the workshops and also to provide specific case study questions in advance!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of ADS, BMF, BNEA, SMI or TechUK you can apply for free EGADD Membership which will allow you to obtain the EGADD Member rate and save yourselves £350.00! Visit www.egadd.org.uk/join for more information.