We are once again joining forces with marcus evans® for this year’s export controls and technology transfers conference (June 19-20 in Washington DC) as Knowledge Partner. George Grammas will chair day one of the conference, which aims to provide information on fortifying export control practices through strengthened compliance and adaptation to reoccurring updates and evolving political environment.
Why You Should Attend
- To join discussions on key emerging trends and tactics surrounding cyber security enforcement, compliance with new and unclear regulations, adhering to complex licensing conditions, developing strong practices in hiring foreign nationals and more
- To learn strategies to elevate and prepare for unforeseeable future changes and challenges surrounding export controls
- Anticipate and Prepare for Pending BIS Regulations Involving Emerging Technology
- Maintain Intellectual Property of Technology through Exchange with China
- Comply with Regulations when Exporting Encryption Items
- Identify Similarities and Differences between Various Countries’ Policies on Technology Transfers to Avoid Business Discrepancies
- Deploy a Secure Cloud Provider to Achieve Export Compliance and Data Privacy
Visit the conference website for additional information on pricing, agenda and speakers.