For the past 13 years, EGADD and Squire Patton Boggs have jointly hosted a successful annual workshop series on US export controls regulations. In celebration of its 14th anniversary, this September’s workshop will take place immediately after DSEI 2021. This year’s event will also be organized in close partnership with BAE Systems, a major, multinational company that has considerable practical experience in dealing with the challenges arising from ITAR and EAR compliance.
We invite you to register your interest to be informed of additional details (see below for instructions). Please register by March 31, 2021.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- US export control compliance and auditing recordkeeping best practice
- The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program
- The Defense Export Control and Compliance System (DECCS)
- The Simplified Network Application Process – Redesign (SNAP-R)
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organizations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals compliance under the EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defense, security and intelligence markets—ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers.
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
At this stage we are inviting you to register your interest by completing this form here. Further details, including costs, will be released in due course. Please register your interest by March 31, 2021.