The hugely successful three-day ITAR Workshop sessions, jointly organized by EGADD, our Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Practice Group, and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd, will be taking place again in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK, on 18-20 July 2016. George Grammas will host several workshops.
Subjects to be covered over the three-day sessions could, amongst others, include:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organizations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third-country nationals compliance under TAAs
- Access to the US aerospace, defense, security and intelligence markets – ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Registration options include both one-day and three-day attendance. For more information and registration details, please reach out to Laura Akers.