Squire Patton Boggs’ Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Industry Group will co-host the three-day ITAR and EAR workshop sessions, popularly known as “The ITAR Virus EARvolves!“, with EGADD and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd. This year marks the 10th anniversary of these annual workshops, as the ITAR and the EAR continue to evolve. The 2017 conference will take place once again in Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK, from Monday 12 to Wednesday 14 June 2017.
**EARLY BIRD RATE AVAILABLE!**
Register by 5 p.m. GMT on Monday 24 April 2017.
Free EGADD membership available to members of ADS, BNEA, SMI, British Maritime and Tech UK.
*EGADD members are entitled to registration savings of GBP350.00.*
Visit the ADS UK website for rates, registration form and provisional agenda.
Subjects to be covered over the three-day sessions could, among others, include:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organizations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third-country nationals compliance under the EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defense, security and intelligence markets – ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including from senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner
Additional conference related information will be published as they are finalized.