Our Aerospace & Defense Group is pleased to partner once again with EGADD and Strategic Shipping Company Ltd to host the upcoming “The ITAR ‘Virus’ Continues to EARvolve!” US Export Controls Workshop in Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK, Monday, July 23 – Wednesday, July 25, 2018. 2018 welcomes the 11th anniversary of the workshop.
Subjects to be covered over the three-day include:
- US Export Controls Reform
- EAR and the 600-series
- Update on release of EAR technology to consignee employees
- Update on DDTC licensing and agreements (TAAs, MLAs)
- Commodity jurisdiction and ITAR contamination of UK products
- Customs and enforcement: practices and actions against non-US organizations
- Best practices for managing ITAR/EAR risks and strengthening compliance
- Effective interaction with US suppliers, subsidiaries, parent companies and customers
- Dual and third country nationals compliance under the EAR and ITAR
- Access to the US aerospace, defence, security and intelligence markets—ITAR/regulatory challenges
- ITAR/EAR compliance for intangible transfers via servers, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Re-exports and re-transfers
Video examples, group working, panel sessions and exercises to give a better understanding of the ITAR and EAR, provided by a number of subject matter experts, including senior officials from the US Government.
- One-on-one discussions with senior US Government officials and experts
- Opportunity to have all questions addressed by experts in the field
- Opportunities to network with peers
- Extensive conference binder and detailed handbook
- Two webinars will be available before the course
- Opportunity to attend an industry reception and dinner