Ahead of the Curve: Addressing the Changing Environment of US-China Trade Compliance and Export Controls
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 – Shanghai
- Monday, October 14, 2019 – Beijing
Partnering with Content Enablers, and supported by the US-China Business Council and the Association of Corporate Counsel, we invite you to a seminar that addresses key regulatory and legal issues impacting multinational companies (MNCs) that are investing or operating in China, followed by a panel discussion with US-China trade compliance experts and a luncheon discussion.
- 9:30 a.m. – Registration
- 9:50 a.m. – Welcome and opening remarks
- 10:00 a.m. – Policy developments in the China-US relationship
- 10:40 a.m. – Best Practices in Export Control Compliance for MNCs Doing Business in China
- 11:30 a.m. – How to React if Your Business Partner Is Restricted
- Noon – Luncheon discussion
- 1:30 p.m. – Adjourn
- George Grammas, partner and head of the International Trade Practice, Squire Patton Boggs
- Brad Kabanuk, founder and president, Content Enablers
- Lindsay Zhu, partner, Squire Patton Boggs
** Registration is required. Space is limited. **
Venue will be disclosed upon approval of registration.