|Joining forces with techUK, Content Enablers and Dun & Bradstreet, our International Trade Practice is hosting a timely discussion on tailored approaches for UK technology businesses to effectively navigate the labyrinth of antibribery, anti-money laundering, anticorruption and sanctions laws, screen for potential risks and strengthen regulatory compliance to avoid unnecessary disruptions to business operations.
The half-day briefing will look at issues, such as KYC, due diligence, export risks and transaction screening, that are specific to the tech sector as businesses look to operate, invest or enter new markets.
- Understanding transaction and business partner due diligence requirements for the technology industry
- Screening transactions and business partners – lessons learned and tools
- Mitigating compliance risks through training solutions and deploying best practices
- Understanding recent developments in US export controls and sanctions policy, law and regulations applicable to UK businesses
Who Should Attend
- Experienced practitioners who work or are involved in legal or corporate compliance or have responsibilities for functional areas that oversee transactions or onboarding of new business partners
- New operators in the compliance area
- techUK members, as well as non-members
- Access to a range of expert speakers
- Comprehensive coverage of hot topics that keep tech businesses up at night
- Concise format to learn about important updates and the latest changes, and for knowledge enhancement
- Topical workshops and discussions to help with understanding highly complex subjects
This event is open to techUK members, as well as non-members. Discounted registration fee available for techUK members.
Space is limited. Register soon to secure your seat.
Craig Melson, Programme Manager | Digital Devices, Consumer Electronics, Export Controls and Environment and Compliance, techUK
Squire Patton Boggs
Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YH