The latest edition of our transatlantic export controls and sanctions wrap-up is now available. In this publication, we look at the shifting regulatory framework for international trade compliance on both sides of the Atlantic.
In this issue, we cover:
- BIS Amends EAR to Suspend License Exceptions for Hong Kong
- BIS Designates Huawei Entities, Removes Temporary General License and Amends Foreign-produced Direct Product Rule
- National Security Direct Product Rule
- Designated Entity Direct Product Rule
- BIS Publishes ANPRM Regarding Certain Foundational Technologies
- DDTC Announces Upcoming Changes to the Policy of Denial for the Republic of Cyprus
- OFAC Announces Settlement Agreement With an Individual
- OFAC Announces Settlement Agreement With Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
- OFAC Targets Hizballah Executive Council Companies and Official
- OFAC Amends Cuba Assets Control Regulations
- EU Issues Notice to Stakeholders Regarding UK’s Withdrawal and Export Controls
- EU Imposes Sanctions Against Cyberattacks
- EU Announces Sanctions on Belarus
- EU Extends Sanctions With Respect to the Situation in Ukraine
- EU Imposes Sanctions Related to the Libyan Conflict
- Commission Announces Actions to Make Europe’s Raw Materials Supply More Secure and Sustainable
- UK Prepares to Join US and Canada in Sanctioning Belarus for Human Rights Violations
- EU Raises Possibility on Sanctioning the UK for Breach of Brexit Withdrawal Agreement
Read the full publication here.
Please contact us with any questions.