Join us in person at the Schar School of Policy and Government at the George Mason University Arlington Campus on September 26 to hear from this select panel of high-level government and industry policy leaders who will explore emerging sanctions and embargoes compliance trends in 2022 and beyond to include:
- BIS/OFAC Panel on Advancing U.S. Foreign Policy and National Security Through Economic Sanctions and Export Controls. BIS and OFAC have each played key roles implementing U.S. policy on China and Russia. This panel discussion will explore how each agency has employed its authority, lessons learned, and the challenges ahead.
- Trade Compliance and Sanctions Training in Rapidly Changing Environments
- Update on Russian Program – Export Controls and Sanctions
September 26, 2022
2:30 – 5 p.m.
Schar School of Policy and Government
George Mason University Arlington Campus
Van Metre Hall, 5th Floor, 3351 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Matt Borman | Deputy Assistant Secretary for Export Enforcement
U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry & Security
Lisa Palluconi | Associate Director, Sanctions Policy & Implementation
Office of Foreign Assets Control
• George Grammas | Partner – Squire Patton Boggs
• Jeremy Paner | Senior Associate – Squire Patton Boggs
• Lauren Brown | Associate – Squire Patton Boggs
• Brad Kabanuk | President – Content Enablers
POST-EVENT NETWORKING RECEPTION
A networking reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be held following the event.
To register for this in-person event please sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-new-look-at-us-sanctions-and-practical-guidelines-for-compliance-tickets-400258282297
Space is limited, so register soon to save your seat!